On April 17th, we received this Thank you from ENERGY STAR (text below).
Thank you for your continued partnership with ENERGY STAR. By building ENERGY STAR qualified homes, your company is doing its part to help protect the environment while offering consumers new homes that are more comfortable and save money on utility bills.
Our records indicate that your company built a total of:
ENERGY STAR Qualified Homes in 2011*
This is equivalent to:
- Eliminating the emissions from 3.92 vehicles
- Saving 23,712 lbs of coal
- Planting 6.48 acres of trees
- Saving homeowners $3,576 on their utility bills
We thank you for the important contribution that your organization has made to energy-efficient construction and environmental protection.
* Your ENERGY STAR Qualified Homes are reported quarterly to EPA by your Home Energy Rating Provider. If you believe that the reported number of homes is not correct, please contact your Provider directly.