To-be-built @ 65 Emerson Way, Northampton, MA
This light filled south facing single story home provides an abundance of graciou living space suitable for just family or larger gatherings of friends. Sustainably designed and constructed, and solar ready for combustion free and Net-zero-electric living. A healthy, refreshing and comfortable environment, ready for a long an low maintenance service life.
1,753 square feet includes: three bedrooms, two full baths, generous storage, 484 square foot garage and screened porch and deck set the tone. A full basement is completely insulated and drywalled, ready for finished development of the additional 1,753 square feet.
High efficiency Minisplit heat pumps for heating and cooling comfort and control
- Energy recovery ventilator for refreshed and filtered inside air
- Double wall construction with Low E triple glazing at all windows and patio doors
- Infiltration reduced to PassivHaus levels or lower
- LED lighting
- Wood floors throughout public areas
- Tile entry and bath flooring
- Wood cabinets and stone counters in kitchen
- Paving stone entry walk, grass yard with plantings allowance
- Prefinished Hardi sidings, Trex decking, and easy maintenance screen porch enclosure
Owner supplied Energy Star appliances and decorative LED light fixtures.